[Beauty] Road Trip Beauty Haul

by - Thursday, August 25, 2016



I not sure, how many times I was being a holiday in Kuantan, Pahang? But I was happy and fun when I am going holiday in Kuantan, Pahang. It’s the moments that I can consider a rest before non-stop working period, start in early September 2016.

These times, I will stay at Swiss Garden Hotel & Resort Spa Kuantan for 4 days 3 nights on 27 August 2016 until 30 August 2016. The Kuantan, Pahang is located along the beach areas so the weather is quite hot.

I would like to share my beauty haul for this road trip to Kuantan, Pahang. Since my hotel is located on the beach areas so I need the sunblock to protect my skin.  I will bring the Laneige Travel Pack, which is including the toner, emulation, essence, and cream; MOONSHOT Multi Protection UV Bouncer SPF50+ PA+++ (50 ml), MOONSHOT Face Perfection Matt Stick (#301), MOONSHOT Powder Fixed (#301), MOONSHOT  Lipstick Stick Extreme (#M110 British Red), and MOONSHOT Eyeliner Pencil Extreme (#701 Levels & #601 Spark); and the last are NAKED. The detail about MOONSHOT, I already post it on my blog earlier. 

This is the most beauty haul I will bring together when I’m travelling to holiday. These products are suitable with my skin and I like it so much. Nowadays I’m excited to take short holiday even just in Malaysia only. It is great moments for runaway from stress. 

You May Also Like

0 comments